Students and teaching staff can download a fairly extensive set of tests to try out at home. Each of the following files offer a question style that is re-realised each time it is used, and which therefore provides many millions of potential economics problems to solve. Download instructions are at the bottom of the page.
These questions can also be used through the MathsEG online interface.
Instructions for download:
- Install Adobe's SVG viewer plug-in once only.
- Ensure you also have Java.
- Download and extract each QB file (about 2Mb), using the subject links below, to a folder in some convenient place on your hard drive.
- Open the extracted zip file.
- Double click on the folder called the same name as the subject area.
- Double click on the file called 'presenter.exe'.
- No answer files are written anywhere but a final screen shows you how you got on.
- Suggestions on how to incorporate the question bank resources in classroom situations are presented in the Teaching and Learning Guides.
If you're having trouble, try our: Step-by-step download guide.
Share this page: Email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn